* 1) Preheat roaster to 400.
* 2) Add all of the meatball constituents into a large coliseum and mix well until combined.#
* 3) Shape into roughly 15 meatballs and place on a baking distance lined with aluminum antipode.
* 4) Singe for 25 twinkles or until cooked through.
Put together Casserole
* 1) Preheat roaster to 350.
* 2) Pour1/4 mug enchilada sauce into bottom of small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
* 3) Place cooked meatballs into dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded rubbish.